THE HEMISPHERE CUP
Hemisphere Cup - Ballyliffin,
May 17th/18th, 2007
On the assumption that you are all
coming through Derry Airport, the logistics are as follows:
- Meet at Derry Airport at 10:00 on
Thursday for transfer to Ballyliffen via coach. This time has been set to
accommodate Graham & Rene who will be travelling from Belfast City Airport.
Andrew and Tony will be making their own arrangements.
- We will travel to the Golf Club
where the first tee time is 13:15
- Following the golf, we will be
transferred back to the hotel
- Kitty money has been collected,
based on a projected rate of consumption. If our assumptions are incorrect,
please be ready for a contribution.
- An early transfer back to the
airport on Saturday morning has also been arranged
We will be
staying at the Strand Hotel
T: +353 7493 76107
Things to remember:
- Jacket, and for those who have
previously attended, cup tie for the Championship Dinner on Friday night.
New attendees will receive a tie for the Friday dinner
- For last years participants the
suggestion is that you bring last years shirts, given we are going for a
jumper this year. This might help make us look like better golfers than we
- Waterproofs as it may be wet (It s
- Something that resembles your best
Looking forward to seeing you all